Community Navigation |

Anything is possible!

“Compassion, forgiveness, these are the real, ultimate sources of power for peace and success in life." ~ The 14th Dalai Lama

About Me

Hello and welcome! I am Andre and I'm a human rights advocate. I'm a student and yet a teacher. All students are teachers like all teachers are students. I am here to learn, help, heal, grow and teach. The best way to heal any situation is to fill it with love!

I am hoping to start up my business and Tv talk show about empowerment and social/global issues soon. I make videos for YouTube on the same topics that I'll talk about in talk show.

Since September 2007 I helped raise just over 5000 dollars to support a village in Kenya which evolved into a relief fund. I have done a few smaller projects with Central Asia and the homeless youth of Toronto Ontario.

I leap over many mountains in my life because Nothing can stop me from doing what I do! I heal and spread to all humanity.

Thanks for visiting! =)

Activities

Baking cheesecake!! =)
Hanging with friends
Giving people advice
YouTube

Interests

Spirituality
Philosophy
Scriptwriting
Moviemaking
Empowerment
Social/global issues and awareness
Helping others
Debates
Entrepreneurship
Traveling
My laptop
Shopping
Painting
Books
Tv/movies
Meditation

Quotes

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true meaning of life." ~ Dalai Lama

"We are vehicles of love so let love drive!!"
~ Andre (Me)

"Great people have great challenges though they let nothing stop them."
~ Andre (Me)

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.”
~ Gandhi

“Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.”
~ Gandhi

“Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected."
~ Gandhi

Ideas Worth Spreading

My YouTube videos, check them out!! http://www.youtube.com/user/treehugger7565

Pangea Day, very inspiring!
http://www.pangeaday.org/index.php

Click for peace!!!
http://www.tenmillionclic ksforpeace.org/legacytran sition.asp?sid=

Contacts

PictureOmandala PictureKyle PictureJonHalk

Latest Blog Article by Andre

• 07/02/08 10:42

WE are love!

Beloved brothers and sisters, to all of you I ask, lend your ears & hearts for I have a message. One notion. A reminder. Love. Love is our greatest and strongest gift and it is our creator. Love is the energy in which we live, laugh and cry; simply put we are love! Realize it! Embrace it and just be! Once you have you can be and create anything and everything you need and want! Remember love is strong, WE are strong, WE are love, WE can do anything and WE are never alone! There are always our ...

Read this article | User's blog

Write on User's Whiteboard

Sorry, guests can not post comments | Register

Andre

Male, 29 Years old

Last logged in on 07/30/08 01:21

Me!

0 pictures, 0 private | View Gallery

Keep in touch

You are a guest user, some options are disabled Register

Recent Profile Views

5 people have viewed your profile